Monday, June 28, 2010

Time to actually put some stuff on my blog...

I am an absolute layman when it comes to this blogging lark...blush. It takes me ages to work out how to do just one thing. Normally I let my Apple fan whizz of a hubby do it all. But I must learn to "change a digital tyre" so to speak. I am hoping to show you a few of the things I have made...
I have been dabbling for just a few years so I am a bit of a rookie. I have always loved cards and collecting them. I am always intrigued by each little work , their composition and story. Three years ago I decided to have a go at making my own Christmas cards so I ventured down to the local craft shop (I lived in Holland at the time and wandered into a fabulous oasis and labyrinth) - been totally hooked ever since. I am now back in the UK and as avid as ever. But why are all the fab shops so far away...?

No comments: