Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Little Words...

Evening all,
Just calling by with my card for Less is More...my weekly paddle in the waters of simplicity and white(ish) space! This week it's 'things that move'. Hmmm, another theme with rather undefined borders...


Could be literal or abstract. So, I kind of went for both... a pointy finger and moods which are always shifting.

The trio of images are from SeƱor Timothy Holtz. I've used Archival inks in Sepia, Coffee and Vermilion from Ranger. The hand has been cut out and glued to a brad so you can give it a spin and switch moods! Very handy for the female mind...

It's almost Friday...and a Bank Holiday weekend over here so I'm rustling up a little holiday feeling already...

That was me for tonight! See you all soon,

Sarah.

17 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

This is a terrific card. I love it Sarah. Lee x

G Peplow said...

Brilliant thinking and inking LOL! I love that the hand can change it's mind and emotion, love it, Gay xx

Jenny said...

How clever that you can move the hand Sarah.
Love the TH images and the CAS style :)
I would have loved to make a card with actual movement this week but time has run away too fast !
Jenny x

Suzi B said...

Just fabulous :)
Suzi B x

Chrissie said...

Simply superb!
A really trendy card, with great literal and implicit movement!
Wonderful!
Thank so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

kissinia said...

Super! Love this card!

Mandy said...

Love this card!!! beautiful work!

Suze Bain said...

This is really clever and of course I love all the images you've used. Fab. xx

Mandi said...

Fantastically brilliant Sarah!
Love it!

Thank you so much
Diva LIM Mandi
"Less is More"

Ails said...

Love your pointing finger, very clever. x

hazel said...

Fantastic card.
xxx Hazel.

Kathyk said...

Glorious collage-y/steampunk-y card

Kathyk

fatmonica said...

I love this card!The stamps and colours are perfect and I just love that hand!

Lori said...

Here's one word - FANTASTIC!

kelly said...

Love your neutral colours and layout
Kelly xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card!! Beautiful combination and sentiment.

Carol said...

This is a fabulous idea and makes a fantastic card. Carol x